
Overflowing is my heart as I lay there standing in a bemused trans
Listening to the consistent rhythm of every breathe
Of every unperturbed breathe that he whispers out
My body’s innate rhythm quickens with no melody
Louder and louder
Each beat thudding in my ear because my heart has no control
I fear what’s transpiring
But cannot resist enough to stopi9
I know what’s going on
Love pretending that’s its part of the standard
Standards
Of which he surpasses by far
I suffer from something easing down my back
And tightening at the waist
I can’t breathe I close my body into him
And it tightens more
I rest my eyelids and try to remember how to breathe
But I can’t
Once I put into practice what I reminisce
His aroma stops my heart freezes me in place
I forget how to exhale
It captivates me holds me prisoner
I have the key at hand
But I never take a step towards the lock
Holding myself prisoner and the warden has no suspicion I’m
In his facility
I look up and exhale
I nuzzle my head into the aches that God has made
And feel warmth that I have never felt
His embrace captivates me
Makes me happy
I love him uncontrollably.. and its ok


No comments:
Post a Comment